The following are great resources that you can use to help you with your anxiety. However, this is not a replacement for seeking professional help! Remember that Cognitive Behavior Treatment is effective 60% of the time!
This is the gold standard for assisting those with anxiety!
- Learn more about CBT here.
- You can also listen to a podcast here.
- Try this link to find a therapist certified in CBT.
- Feeling good the new mood therapy by David D. Burns
- Mind Body Bridging for Anxiety by Stanley H. Block
- Learned Optimism: How to change your mind and your life by Martin P. Seligman
Did you know?
There is a song called Weightless by Macaroni Union that has been proven to reduce anxiety by 65%. It was specifically designed to slow your heart rate, reduce blood pressure, and lower cortisol levels. It is so effective that it is considered dangerous to drive while listening to it!